Dr. Sunil Karve conducts training for corporate as well as for students & teachers. He is identified as Expert Volunteer/Evaluator for the visiting teams for Accreditation/ Assessment in the field of Management by NBA. Scope of Sai Om Publications is much wider than that of traditional publications. Its research and training activities also extends to the areas of concern for the society at large. Sai Om Publications has been making significant contribution to management research in a wide range of areas which are relevant to policy makers.
As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) we provide following
- The amount of processing and review fee charged by the Sai Om Publications is lower than most of the e-journals.
- If anybody do not have funds to pay publication fee, he/she will have an opportunity to request the Editor for fee waiver through the Head of his/her Institution/ Department/ University with the reasons however fee waivers is granted on a case-to-case basis to authors who lack funds. To apply for a waiver author/s must request during the submission process. Any request received thereafter will not be considered.
- We conduct following free training programmes/workshops for students and faculty.
- How to Write A World Class Research Paper?
- The Art Of Book Reviewing : Inspiring a love of books
- Mindful Researcher : Planning Your Research
- How to become Quality Teacher
ON 09820755897 OR
email to firstname.lastname@example.org